August 28, 2010

Green Machine by Naked Juices|Product Review

  I heart this stuff with a passion! Personally speaking it's done great things for my skin. It contributes to keeping it clear and giving it a healthy glow. This green goodness has also aided in keeping my immune and digestive systems in good shape. If I skip a few days without drinking this juice my body definitely lets me know when it's missing the "Green Machine."

Green Machine is an easy way to get a good amount of green vegetables and fruits for the day. Although this juice looks like it could taste just plain awful it taste very refreshing and sweet (not too sweet). I can't even tell that there are vegetables in the mix. It taste like like a fruit juice that has a variety of fruits juices in it like apple, mango, and pineapple. And of course I can tell that it has banana. The consistency is that of half juice half smoothie.

So, are you in the slightest way convinced to try "The Green Machine?" If so you can find this product at most heath food groceries and major grocery chains like Wholefoods and Super Target. Enjoy! For more information go to nakedjuice.com and check out their fun website. You can also use the store locator to find out where there products are sold in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...