January 13, 2011

Bless The Lord (Son Of Man)

Early one morning I heard the song, Bless The Lord | Son of Man by Tye Tribbett for the first time. It's been on my heart ever since. I immediately thought of Psalm 103. Before I knew it my hands were stretched high and my voice was full of praise and thanks to God for who He is and all He has done. What an awesome way to start the morning...

Psalm 103
1 Bless the LORD, O my soul and all that is within me,bless his holy name! 2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits,3who forgives all your iniquity,who heals all your diseases,4who redeems your life from the pit who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy...20Bless the LORD, O you his angels, you mighty ones who do his word obeying the voice of his word!21Bless the LORD, all his hosts his ministers, who do his will!22 Bless the LORD, all his works,  in all places of his dominion. Bless the LORD, O my soul!
        


Lyrics                                                                                     
Son of man, Son of righteousness
King of the earth for sinners slain
I was lost, in darkness found
You ransomed my heart and I will sing(repeat)


(You are )my Strength, (You are)my Deliverer
The One who rescued me
(You are) my Hope, (You are)my redeemer
Your love has set me free
(That's why I will)
Bless the Lord oh my soul (x4)


In the splendor of Your Majesty
from deep within my spirit sings, holy holy (x7)
Holy holy (x3)
Bless the Lord oh my soul (x12)










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...