December 20, 2010

That's So Fabricated|A DIY Project

My bathroom was in dire need of a little spicing up. As of late it's been looking like a drabby, beige, empty box. First thing first, hang up some art on the walls. I've seen fabric being framed and hung as art on soooo many home decor T.V. shows I figured I can do it too. Thanks HGTV (wink)! Besides, due to the fact that I don't have much to spend I figured this would be the perfect project to get the ball rolling on my bathroom mini-makeover. Just so you know this project cost me $12 yet it looks like a cool million. Follow the steps below to see how it's done.


Step 1: Select frame with matting.                                                                         



Step 2: Choose fabric and cut down to appropriate size for frame.                           




Step 3: Remove the back of frame and place fabric inside.                                      




Step 4: Place backing onto frame and voila...art!                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...