September 17, 2010

Bella Beauty: Let's Paint...Nail Polish To Rock For Fall

Okay so fall is just about here and there's a few new (and some old ) nail colors that I have been patiently waiting to "paint it up" with for the fall season. It was hard but I've narrowed it down to my top four so here goes.



Gray just reminds me of one of those colors you would typically wear in the fall. I'm a huge fan of gray whether it be clothing, accessories, or anything else.  So when I discovered the existence of gray polish you better believe I had to have it.  It just says clean and simple. It'll also make people say "hmmm that's unique."
Rimmel London: "Steel Gray" (about $4)

One of those colors that you'll be seeing around this fall is red.  I did wear red polish in the spring/summer, but I love it so much on my nails I decided that I would transition it right on into fall. I love a deep rich true red nail polish. It's definitely a classic.  
Avon: "Red Red"  (about $2) 

Blue will also be one of those colors that will be all the rage this fall.  However when applying this concept to nail polish I'm really feeling the navy blue shade of blue. Navy is more of a basic shade of blue rather than a Crayola look at me now shade of blue, which I love just not for my nails.   
Rimmel London: "Midnight Blue" (about $4)

Neutral tones in the beige family are great for all occasions and seasons. This color is always a top pick especially when I'm not in the mood for color. The beige/neutral tones look great and seems as though you've had a perfect manicure when you're painting your own nails.
Finger Paints: "Blank Canvas Cream" (about $4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...