September 24, 2010

Earth Science Skin Care|Product Review


When it comes to my top three skin care items that I can not do without it's got to be Earth Science's A-D-E Creamy Face Cleanser; Earth Science's Aloe Vera Complexion Toner; and Earth Science's Herbal Tonic Mist/Oil Free Moisturizer. I use these products everyday, twice a day. I love them so much I recommend them to most people I know! Take a closer look below at my beloved staple products and an overview of the company.


Company's Mission Statement:                                                                                


"We have been making natural body care products for over 30 years, and have always been guided by one principle, to try our hardest to make something special. Earth Science is a business, but it is much more than that to us. This is our creation, our craft, our profession, and we care deeply about what we do. With every product we formulate, we set out to make something that will deliver great results at a great value. We never compromise on quality.



Times change, tastes change and we change with them. However, one thing never changes: We are always motivated to make the best products, using the finest, most effective, natural ingredients.



We care about you, our customers, and about the planet we all share. While so many other companies are owned by large corporate parents, we remain a family business, and we put our human hearts into the products we make. We are motivated to make a positive contribution to your life, and to our planet."


My Favorite Picks:                                                                                              




A-D-E Creamy Cleanser
Product Claim:                                                                                     
Formulated with rich natural fruit oils in a creamy base to cleanse the skin and remove make-up and impurities without using drying soaps. Moisturizes while it cleanses to keep skin soft with no greasy feeling. Excellent for removing oil based cosmetics. Use daily as a routine cleanser for dry and normal skin. Hypo-allergenic. pH 5.0


My Claim:                                                                                            
My skin type is that of part acne prone, part combination,( a little oily/a lot dry), and primarily sensitive. I know...it's crazy. But when I discovered this facial cleanser (2 years ago) I wasn't too sure if it would improve my skin at the time. My skin was in a stage of a crazy breakout period mix with some hyper-pigmentation going on. I figured what the heck I've tried everything else. I also wanted to transition into using natural and/or organic based products. So I gave this cleanser a shot and within a week's time I noticed significant changes. My skin slowly but surely began to clear up and the hyper-pigmentation marks from the acne were slowly fading. I also concluded that the majority of my breakouts were due to using too harsh of a  product on my sensitive skin which exacerbated my dryness even more.




Aloe Vera Complexion Toner & Freshener
Aloe Vera Complexion Toner & Freshener - 8 oz.
Product Claim:                                                                                    
Natural, alcohol-free, cooling toner completes the cleansing process for normal to dry or sensitive skin types. Herbal extracts, aloe, panthenol and hyaluronic acid nourish and protect the skin while normalizing the skin's pH to 4.0 - 6.0. Removes any last traces of cleansers or make-up. Refines, purifies and prepares skin to accept moisturizers. Hypo-allergenic. pH 5.5


My Claim:                                                                                           
So after trying and loving the A-D-E cleanser I decided to get the aloe vera complexion toner. And of course I loved it too! It calmed, moisturized, and balanced my inflamed, parched, combination skin. Due to the high content amount of aloe vera in this toner, my skin was able to "heal."  I now know that my skin loves aloe based products. I also noticed that this toner helped my acne heal faster and helped minimize scaring/hyper-pigmentation marks from acne. It also does a great job of getting any last trace of dirt or make-up.


 

Herbal Tonic Mist Skin Rejuvenator and Oil-Free Moisturizer
Herbal Tonic Mist - 8 oz.
Product Claim:                                                                                     
For all skin types, Herbal Tonic Mist is a 100% oil-free moisturizing spray that contains rare hyaluronic acid in a special skin replenishing fine mist. Use as a light moisturizer for the face or the entire body. So light it can be sprayed over make-up, this special herbal blend soothes and cools the skin. Also relieves redness, irritation and the discomfort of mild sunburn. Hypo-allergenic. pH 5.0


My Claim:                                                                                           
I have tried a lot of moisturizers out there. My skin pretty much hated all of them. When I say hate I mean breakout city! Whenever my skin does not like a product it pretty much breaks out. That being said, my skin did not have that reaction to this moisturizer. Instead it made my skin look dewy and smooth opposed to making it feel/look oily . This moisturizer puts just enough moisture into my skin and it's very light so it sinks right in. 


*pictures, mission staement, and product claims are sourced from the Earth Science website





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...