January 3, 2011

Another Year...Another Chance



Reflecting back over the year 2010 has made me so thankful. Thankful for the blessing to be awakened in so many ways over the past year. My eyes were opened and my heart was convicted. I needed to live my life with purpose, driven by Christ and centered completely in Christ. There was a spark of urgency that ignited within me. That in which I needed to be about God's willed plan/purpose for my life so that others can be influenced and convicted to do the same.

God has definitely graced me with another chance to continue on with fulfilling His purpose in my life. I get the chance to utilize my gifts/talents to glorify His name in a bigger and better way than I ever did in 2010. I get another chance not to be stagnant and content with the mundaness of life, which is so easy to get caught up into. 


Another year, another chance, for the opportunity to be bigger and better in Christ. Not for myself but for His glory.

Happy New Year To All  & May Your Year Be Blessed In The Lord,

 Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...