February 7, 2012

That's My King...

This weekend I had the privilege of visiting the church of two of my dearest friends. On that note I want to give a big shout out to Grace Orlando Church...I had a great time! As the pastor was teaching he jokingly wish that he could fully express his point of all of who Jesus is in His entirety and then some. Kind of like how an old southern preacher man would've done way back in the day...and today. So up popped this video. Before I knew it we were all praising the awesomeness of who Jesus is! Check it out.

>


2 comments:

  1. this video is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ a girl with a smile...is'nt it, Did you shout an Amen-thank-you-Jesus, wave a hand of praise, do a jump for joy, or all of the above? Lol!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...